Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recent Mia Health Statistics

Blood Pressure: 106/71 (Pop. Average: 120/80)
Iron count: 14 (Women Average: 12)
Body fat: 20% (Women Average: 29%)

So my blood pressure has gone up, getting more normal. My iron count was finally not only not 'too low' (as I'd been told previously) but actually above average for a woman. And my body fat went down 1% in the last couple of months, I actually now rank as an 'Athlete' rather than 'Fit' thanks to that.

I need to write this down somewhere where I'll have access to it, so it might as well be here. I asked Alan what he eats in a day. Because Alan, as far as fitness is concerned (and I suppose in other ways) is my hero!

"morning I have oatmeal, natural peanut butter and olive oil, plus a protein shake. throughout the day I pretty much eat peanut butter (natural + with omega 3s) out of a jar. I'll probably have a turkey sandwich at some point (it's my indulgence). pre-workout I have protein, post work-out protein + gatorade. a few protein shakes spread throughout the day. a few fruits (usually apples) if I have any. at night I steam a bunch of veggies and eat with olive oil. at some point I'll have 3 eggs and some kind of animal. for a treat I'll have bread dipped in olive oil and / or a piece of chocolate"

No comments: