Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And the Compliment of the Year goes to...

Dan! My new band's guitarist!

I hope you, oh people of the internet who may have stumbled upon this, don't think I fish for these. All I said is I was pissed off at being so busy lately, and that 'I'll never get my abs of steel at this rate'. Dan responded to my e-mail with:

Jesus... do you even own a mirror???
fuck the abs of steel Mia ... you're hot as sin as it is.
a great addition to our band... and we have always been prepared to modify our schedule to accomodate.
this band is all about having fun and kicking ass and so far you seem like a perfect match for the post.


Whew. That's actually a huge weight off my mind. After playing with Mike for a year and a half, I forgot what having understanding bandmates was like.

No comments: