Thursday, November 21, 2013

Poetic night

It's easy to take for granted
Thinking things are solid stone
So you forget to feed it
Until all that's left are bones

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



You're the snake in the grass
Now I'm dying by your poison 
Who knows what'll come to pass

And if I drain
I'll just refrain
From all this talk in vain




-----------

This one is by my friend. I don't think he even knows I still go to his old livejournal sometimes, I love it so much.

Last Arabesque

I remember the last time we danced, 
How you were clumsy and misleading, 
Your ungraceful steps were crippling.

Once you were beautiful
Once you were amazing, 

I watched you, as I broke
Away, 

You did your last Arabesque
That I would ever see,

You'll never be lonely
Though I left your clumsy body behind,
You'll never be lonely

Because they've all come, 
In legions, to dance with you, 

They don't care to know anything, 
They just came to dance,
Won't you show them your Arabesque?

No comments: