Sunday, June 9, 2013

You can't make progress with just ideas.

I haven't written since that turbulent time when I thought I might lose something precious to me, but I can assure you that things have worked out for the best and I've been feeling really well.

Except that my mind is a little in turbo-mode tonight, set off by a couple of things. It doesn't take much sometimes, I'm susceptible to certain things.

"If you lose track of your opponent's blade, you may soon find it ... sticking out of you. 
So remain alert at all times."

I always have this aching desire to do so many things, I don't think a lot of people feel the way I do. It's hard to explain. This week, if I focus enough, could provide me with an opportunity to do a lot. I work well once I've developed a 'system' or a plan, if you will.

I'm in one of my insane moods where I'd want to stay up all night. 

But I won't...

I'm a good girl.


No comments: