Monday, October 18, 2010

This is not for the faint of Heart

There's a blanket of euphoria wrapping all around me today. From the most important things, like being in love, to the small things, like preparing for work's pumpkin carving contest... everything feels enchanting.

Upcoming stuff:
-I'll be seeing Nick on November 13th when he comes home from China for the first time in almost 3 years
-Halloween party, whether or not I can get everyone on board, it'll be grand

I've been experimenting in the kitchen this weekend. From blogger "Kirsten's Kitchen", I've made the vegan pumpkin lasagna, the sweet potato and red pepper soup, and some burned veggie pâté (got a little side-tracked with my baby, didn't hear the ringer).

Fun, but my creative hunger is still giving me a pounding ache.

I finally have a tangible idea for a painting, but I need to get started asap because it's a fall-season theme.

So much I want to do. So little time.

Anyway, back to work.


"We're the fast and elite
The young and the vigorous"

No comments: