Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bla Bla Woof Woof

Things are starting to really take shape!

I've been elected Vice President of the University's Gamers club. And you know me... or, well, maybe you don't, but that's not the point, the point is my friends tell me I'm very 'enthusiastic' about things, and that would include my new position in school governance! More details later.

Talking to my economist friend has made me start playing a game of fantasy stock investments. It'll all be good and fun until I realize how much money I could have made if I had really invested in those stocks (assuming I don't lose the lot of my fake money).

This weekend is nice and busy!

Tonight: Dinner with Marie et Claude, followed by going out to join Peter and Marc.

Tomorrow: Meet Iza for shopping in afternoon, dinner at the Montréalais with the family, then to Katacombs with Iza and company.

Sunday: Chocolate fondu games get-together at Julie's. This is the first time I hang out with Julie directly, as opposed to us being invited to the same place, or taking the same class by accident. Julie seems like a cool chick, so this should be full of win.

Sunday night... Who has time for homework? I gotta prepare for my audition on monday!

I'm wearing my first pair of skinny pants and they're squeezing my enormous muscular calves a bit. Ugh. The things we do for fashion.

I'm off to Analysis of Markets class, but not before stopping by La Croissanterie for a croissant.

On another note, I'm strangely addicted to Slipknot's new album, and this song:



THE RECKONING! THE SICKENING! *headbang*

No comments: