Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time is a blade in my side

Invited Nick to join me at a cafe downtown today so we could get constructive together while getting a change of scenery. I mostly finished up my personal page, now it's a question of setting up a server.

Also wrote in the novel and did a ton of discussing with Nick regarding certain archs - now I have a LOT to build on.

We also came up with an idea for a YouTube clip (neither of us has ever made one) - now we just need to write the script and figure out how to shoot it. ("Just need" - even though that's 98% of the work)

Because I've researched a couple of cool-sounding companies outside of Montreal, I now have certain hopes about leaving. I know I'll miss everyone terribly, but aside from enjoying Nick's temporary presence, it just feels like I'm going to stagnate if I stay here.

--

So much to do. I've got a few books to get into on various programming-related topics. I've gotta work on my websocket mmo a lot more, right now it's a shiny mess. I have writing to do, music practice I'd love to get to (but honestly probably won't), cover letters to write...

Force be with you.

No comments: