Saturday, February 28, 2009

You Know What's Bullshit?

This class, or at least the way it's taught in such a confusing manner, is bullshit. Monday's midterm will be bullshit, too. People telling me I'm too hot to be single is bullshit. People telling me I should drink, do drugs and/or have a lot of sex is bullshit. People whom I thought were very close friends acting like children and refusing to talk problems over is bullshit. Not being able to see the one person I feel like talking to at this moment because they went off and joined the navy is bullshit. Having to fucking censor myself because I know if I say something off I'll get funny reactions is bullshit. People being too goddam stupid to realize the genius in the off things I say in the first place is bullshit. One of my favorite new people leaving for a bunch of months is bullshit. Me, feeling bad, about ANYTHING, is bullshit.

To be continued.

No comments: